Saturday, October 13, 2007

Strep...

Yup....that is what I'm recovering from. Last Tuesday night what started out as a harmless sore throat developed into me waking up Wednesday morning feeling I had been hit by a car...and I still had the sore throat. 800 mg of Motrin and a gram of Tylenol later I felt a little better, but by night, I was shaking because I was so "cold" (I didn't realize I had a bad fever). Thursday morning I still had the sore throat, felt achy all over, was cold and now was nauseous...throwing up even little sips of water and by noon, I was throwing up bl00d . I went to immediate care and was diagnosed with strep throat. I had a 102.6 fever and they had to give me a IM (butt) shot for the nausia. I have been on antibiotics for three days now and am feeling much better.

Well, I am trying to post before and after pics of the boy's room but the Internet is being retarded. So, I will have to do it tomorrow...I must get some sleep now.

1 comment:

xxxx said...

i want pictures....show me the pictures.....hope you get well soon