Everyone has been telling me that they are tired of the ugly sweaters...."We wanna blog!!" They exclaim...so here ya go. Something new and fresh. So what has been going on in my life since Christmas? Here's the bulleted version:
*Ashton turned 4
*Got reeeeal sick
*Dave separated from the AirForce
*Went to Florida for vacation - don't hate ;-)
*Dave looks for new job
*Dave looks for new job
*Dave looks for new job
*YAY! Dave got 2 jobs
*Wait, BOO! Dave got TWO jobs
*Parker turned 3
*New animals added to the Brown house
So, there it is. It has been a huge transition for us these past couple of months. God has been giving me supernatural strength to work 30 hours a week, take care of the kids Monday through Friday with no help and get by with seeing my husband for only 1 1/2 hours M-F. I know there are those who have it way worse than me and I'm not trying to whine, but it has been very difficult for me. I think that God knows just how much to give us so that we have to rely on him. And you know what? I am going to rejoice in this...b/c I have grown so close to my sweet heavenly Daddy. So, with that nutshell said, I better get to work so I'm not late and here are some recent pictures of the fam...
I love Trees!
Relaxing on a wonderful Florida day...
Having fun on the island
Wrestling with daddy during his terminal leave
The kiddos at Easter
Parker with his "presents"
My love after a hard day at work

5 comments:
So you got the chickens. Thats awesome, I want to see them! I'm sad that we missed K-group and Parker's bday(:()! Steve's been really sick, but hopefully he'll be better very soon.
YEA! Thanks for sharing.
I'm so glad to see your face on the internet again! I hope that God gives you strength and tons of joy during this crazy time when Dave is working like crazy! Is the two jobs a permanent thing?
Your eyes are just sparkling in that photo! Beautiful lady!
So glad to catch a glimpse of your life!
love your photos! so great to see photos of your boys!
Leslie
Post a Comment