Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's been a very busy weekend for us here at the Brown home.  Tonight was the first night that I just sat down on the couch and "chilled."  Dave and I watched The Island tonight and it was a really good movie.  

Earlier today, I went with some friends from church to Paris Gibson track and ran a mile.  I am glad to say that I was able to do it without stopping.  My time still could improve though.  

Yesterday, I was honored to sing at my friend Alicia and Jason Hefner's wedding.  I asked if I could tag along my camera and pretend I was a photographer...so here are some, "I'm not really the photographer so I'm not gonna get in the way" pictures...














My boys were being so cute the other day with there sunglasses, that I had to experiment with my camera again...aren't they funny?





And lastly, after the wedding, Dave and I did have a couple of hours together...we had fun just being lazy in the sun.  I thought he looked super hot so I snapped some of him too...





And this is his super hot but not-so-hot-on-gas truck


So there's the weekend update.  I have made a goal to run next month's mile in 9 minutes or under so I have to start running at the park in the morning.  It would probably be a good idea for me to get to bed so I can do that.  

2 comments:

Rachel Melone said...

I'm glad I got to sit with you at the wedding! My favorite picture is the one of the flowers. Very cool. You are a great photographer!

Ann said...

Parker looks like Bono!