David's mom visited on short notice this last weekend so he didn't get to recoup from his work week. Needless to say, Dave has been sick and this is his second day not going to work...PLEASE pray for him as we really can't afford for him to have sick days...It's amazing what us women consider sick compared to men. I went to work a couple of weeks ago, nautious and the pharmacy has no ac so it was about 95 degrees. Yes, I puked, yes I felt like crap, and yes I probably wasn't as efficient as I normally am...but I did go to work. I don't know...mom's rarely get sick days...and when we do get a day, we never have off from the kids. Can you tell I'm a bit frustrated at this whole situation?
Anyway, enough about that. So, I have my first official shoot this weekend. My subjects are a mom and her daughter and son. And then three brothers...two whom are twins. I'm very excited. I've been reading alot on twin sessions. I'm very blessed to have this opportunity for my first shoot. I just hope I don't screw it up.
So, to get ready for the shoot I went to the location and played around with my boys. I had great lighting. It was a cloudy day so I didn't have overwhelming shadows...If it ends up being bright and sunny I might ask somebody to help me with a big piece of cardboard. We'll see. So, here are those shots for your viewing pleasure...and I will work on that other site so I don't fill up this one with my work :-)
The three images that are the same shows the difference of color, black & white, and black & white with a hint of tint:
PS The reason you don't see Parker in but one pic is because he was fed up with the camera...so yea, ya'll know how that goes.






No comments:
Post a Comment