Tuesday, May 13, 2008

On to Canadia...

OK...where have I been the last few days?  Too many places to say.  I love bullets:
*Photo session on Saturday morning
*Got chicken coop supplies
*Had a great Mother's Day nap (and didn't feel guilty about it)
*Work
*My dog's middle toe on his back right foot is as big as a bratwurst sausage and he has to go to the vet tomorrow
* I have SO much to do tomorrow before my trip to Canadia
*My daddy flies in tomorrow night...YAY

So, I picked up my dress tonight from the lady who made it for me.  The skirt is perfect and the top fits but it's a little big for the "girls" So I feel like it's gonna fall off and it would be the first mardi gras in Canada.  I don't think that my sister would appreciate that...so I am gonna call a friend who specializes in wardrobe malfunctions and ask her what I should do.  

I have to run 4 miles tonight...I AM going to do it!  I was supposed to do it last night but got tied up doing the bills.  I ran 3 last Friday.  My goal is to run long distances Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then do my normal weight/abs/legs/cardio routine on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I've been working out consistently for a couple of months now and I am glad that I haven't given up...I am working towards running a longer distance race by next spring...I would like to do a half marathon.  A friend of a friend inspired me to do that.  So, we'll see.

Wow, my dog farted and I think the end of the world is near...so I will leave you with some pics that I have got done editing from the shoot and I'm gonna run now... literally

PS...Still need a website...for my photography...sorry...










3 comments:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Very FUN Pictures! GO CANADA! I'm pround that you are doing so well at working out. If only I could have the discipline that you do.

Unknown said...

Good job, Ali! we might have to get together and play a bit while Im there.

Unknown said...

Good job, Ali! we might have to get together and play a bit while Im there.