Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's finally working!!!

So you may be wondering why so long since a blog...well, because for some reason, I couldn't post pictures. I just couldn't bring myself to post anything without a picture so...in a nutshell, I will post everything that has happened in the Brown's world since a couple of weeks ago...pictures with captions..

1. Raw sewage in the basement bathroom...Yuck! Emergency rotor rooter services were called.




2. Before picture of the basement bedroom.


3. After picture of the basement bedroom.


4. Dave and I having fun with paint :-)


5. My new haircolor and new
Ipod!!!

6. Dean Parker Congratulating Dave for his hard work in attaining his Associates Degree!

What a nutshell huh? I'm am so behind in everything that I have wanted to blog about and it was so frustrating not being able to put more pics on here. So hopefully this will work from now on and I will be putting new stuff on almost every day. IF...it continues to work. Hope you enjoy the pics! Love you all!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

What a fun fammily you have!