Wednesday, September 26, 2007

On the hunt...


So I got my hair done last Saturday. Impulsively. BUT I LOVE IT! They used this brush on my hair and I want one. It's made of illegal whale bone and they make only 13 a year. Hahaha...Just kidding(Blades of Glory). For real though it's a Denman brush. I think I remember my dad having one growing up. After they had shampooed (that word looks funny) the color out and it was all wet/curly/nappy...they just glided through the tangles in my hair with this brush. Barely any hair ripped out! It's an usual occurrence for me to be able to make a wig out of the hair that rips out of my head and onto my brush I have now. It is a "weighted" brush and so cool. I am going to a few beauty supply stores today to see if I can find one. And if I can't, then I will just have to rely on the old faithful Internet shopping experience. Also, David is getting ready to apply for a job at D.A. Davidson. It is a really nice investment firm. I am so proud of him. He got his actual diploma yesterday for his Associates and doesn't have long for his Bachelors. Be keeping him in your prayers as he only has four months more of service before finding a job here in Great Falls. It would be really nice if he worked at the Davidson Companies because it's practically the same building I work in. And the daycare we're checking out this week is only a few blocks away too. So we all could carpool essentially if we had the same hours. Dave took some cute pictures yesterday of the boys so here are a couple for you to enjoy!



Aren't they all so cute!!!



1 comment:

xxxx said...

wow, i love the opening photo, tell me how...but most importantly... i love my grandsons....please love them a lot from their omi....