Tuesday, September 4, 2007

There's a first for everything...


So I have always loved my friend Katie's blog and have always wanted one. Just yesterday the thought occurred to me to start my own. So, it's too late to download stuff tonight...but I will be putting up some great pics of stuff that the Brown's have been doing lately. Visit weekly if you'd like and there's sure to be something new. I am going to try to keep up with this so bear with me as I learn. Hope you all are having a wonderful week and can't wait to get this things going :0)

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Soon you will have random thoughts and then go "Ooo, this will be a great blog!"
I love that picture with your boys! I am also one of those moms that dresses their children alike, it's just really hard finding things in a size 5 and 6 months!
Looking forward to getting to know you better!